Students from Vandegrift High School, Rouse High School, Cedar Park High School and Vista Ridge High School competed at the UIL State Theatrical Design Competition May 2-3, with Rouse’s Sahithi Myana placing fourth in the Division II Marketing category.
Over the two days of the competition, the students both displayed their project portfolios and presented for judges who evaluated their work. This year’s theatrical design theme was Frankenstein.
#1LISD Student UIL Theatrical Design Categories
Division II Hair & Makeup
- Sonrisa Jones – Vista Ridge High School
- Izzy Dale – Vista Ridge High School
- Salem Rizzo –Vandegrift High School
Division II Costume
- Erin Leach – Rouse High School
Division II Set
- Avery Hoffman – Rouse High School
Division II Marketing
- Sahithi Myana – Rouse High School
- Clair Poulter – Cedar Park High School