Eight Leander Independent School District educators are furthering their careers and commitment to public education after graduating from Concordia University as part of the LISD Aspiring Leader Program.Read More
Leander ISD Summer Reader of the Week Aubrey Henry will bend over backwards for her favorite books!
Aubrey will attend first grade at Rutledge Elementary. Right now, she’s reading Dr. Seuss books.
“The book I am learning to read now is One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish,” Aubrey said. “Soon, I will be able to read the whole book all by myself!”
Congratulations to 11 Destination Imagination teams from six different Leander ISD schools moving onto state! The district had more than 100 DI teams compete in regionals earlier this month.Read More
For Harvey Sanders, a volunteer at Rutledge Elementary School, no task is too small. From contributing to the success of Watch D.O.G.S. to monitoring in the cafeteria to offering teacher support, he knows well that a smiling face can make all the difference in the world for the children who walk Rutledge’s halls. Serving as a volunteer for nearly 10 years, Sanders is affectionately referred to as the grandparent of the school.Read More
- Black History Month: Celebrating STEM Leaders
- Help Us Plan for Growth: Join the Facility Advisory Committee
- District Assesses Damage, Delivers Meals During Winter Storm Recovery
- LEEF Helps You Help Teachers
- #1LISD Winter Storm Recovery: Better Together
- Super School VIsit: Camacho Elementary
- Super School Visit: Reed Elementary