And the rockets red glare! Leander High School set off a blast of a Super School Visit; the halls speaking of generations committed to learning!Read More
Category: Super School Visits
About Super School Visits
With the unique challenges of this year, Superintendent Bruce Gearing, Ed.D., felt the importance of seeing for himself how schools are overcoming. Witnessing grace and perseverance, and the building of strength and character within teachers, students and staff, why not share it?
These stories are a testimony to the hard work and dedication of #1LISD. Whether dancing with the drill team, coming alongside a child writing an essay, or entering a virtual classroom filled with engagement, Dr. Gearing is showing school life that’s raw and real. Connections are happening. Learning is happening. #LISDisHappening
- The Compass: Dec. 6, 2023
- 2023–24 Academic Calendar Approved; 2024–25 Drafted
- LISD Releases 3rd Scenario in Elementary Attendance Zoning
- District Develops and Presents New Elementary Attendance Zoning Recommendation
- Board Briefs: Nov. 30, 2023
- 2022-23 Academic Calendar is set
- 2024-25 Academic Calendar Feedback Requested
Recent Instagram Posts
- LISD Superintendent Advocates for Public Schools
- Welcome Back, #1LISD!
- Congratulations, Class of 2023!
- Learning in Action: River Ridge Elementary
- Learning in Action: Faubion Elementary
- A Conversation Between LISD Board President & Superintendent About Repurposing Facilities
- Learning in Action: Bagdad Elementary