According to coworkers, Leleux’s positive energy is contagious. Stiles is the biggest middle school campus in Leander ISD and there is always a lot to keep track of. As the receptionist, Leleux plays a major role in the culture and organization of the school. She always makes students and staff members feel loved and cared for as they pass through the front office.Read More
Category: Staff Spotlight
About Staff Spotlight
Each week, the Staff Spotlight program highlights a Leander ISD employee who exemplifies The Leander Way, with a rotating theme of Build, Think or Create.
- Learning in Action: Cedar Park HS
- Election 2022: Make Your Voice Heard, Go Vote!
- Learning in Action: Danielson MS
- Election 2022: Proposition B – Voter-Approval Tax-Rate Election
- LISD Bus Route 756: Mr. Chuck
- Election 2022: Proposition A – Attendance Credit Election
- Learning in Action: Mason Elementary