Watch DOGS is a volunteer program that is set up for fathers and father figures to come spend at least one full day serving our school. It is open for all fathers, stepfathers, grandpas, uncles and any other important male role model in a student’s life (NOTE: we will also accept female role models too!). Tasks may include some heavy lifting and moving large items around the school. Pro Tip: Plan your “Watch Dog” day on our kid’s birthday so that you can have lunch with them in the cafeteria. If you have any questions about this program, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator: [email protected].
- Welcome Back, #1LISD!
- Congratulations, Class of 2023!
- Learning in Action: River Ridge Elementary
- Learning in Action: Faubion Elementary
- A Conversation Between LISD Board President & Superintendent About Repurposing Facilities
- Learning in Action: Bagdad Elementary
- Learning in Action: Westside Elementary