Leander ISD and the Texas Department of Agriculture are sponsoring a summer food program to provide free meals for children ages 1-18 years old. The program will be offered at Running Brushy Middle School and Twin Lakes Child Development Center June 13 through July 31, Monday through Friday. The program will also be offered Monday through Thursday at Reed Elementary June 13-28 and July 9-19.
The meal program will service the following areas:
- Running Brushy Middle School, 2303 Lakeline Blvd., Cedar Park
- Twin Lakes Fellowship, 1150 S. Bell Blvd., Cedar Park
- Reed Elementary School*, 1515 Little Elm Trail, Cedar Park (Note: Dates and times vary for this location)
Breakfast will be served at Reed Elementary from 7:30–9 a.m. and at all other sites from 9:30–10:30 a.m. Lunch will be served at Reed Elementary from 11:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m. and at all other sites from noon-1 p.m.
All children under the age of 18 are welcome. Families are not required to attend LISD or be residents of Cedar Park or Leander. No application is required. Adults over the age of 18 may purchase breakfast for $2.25 and lunch for $4.25 at all summer feeding sites.
Leander ISD is one of the organizations partnering with the Texas Department of Agriculture to serve meals across Texas. Families are encouraged to use these three tools to find a meal site anywhere in the state:
- Call 2-1-1 to speak to a live operator.
- Visit www.SummerFood.org for an interactive site locator map.
- Texas FOODTX to 877-877
The U.S. Department of Agriculture is an equal opportunity provider and employer.