Connecting their students to their learning, Steiner Ranch Elementary School teachers and staff have been working with families as most students returned to in-person learning. We went into classrooms seeing interactive and engaging instruction, alongside our Board President Trish Bode and Chief of Staff Laurelyn Arterbury, Ed.D. In a QUEST classroom, for our district’s gifted and talented program, watch students creating and making their learning relevant for them. We want our students to be happy and excited when they come to school, and you see those feelings come alive in our visit with principal Britteny Clifford. It truly is a great day to be a Stallion.
- The Compass: Dec. 6, 2023
- 2023–24 Academic Calendar Approved; 2024–25 Drafted
- LISD Releases 3rd Scenario in Elementary Attendance Zoning
- District Develops and Presents New Elementary Attendance Zoning Recommendation
- Board Briefs: Nov. 30, 2023
- 2022-23 Academic Calendar is set
- 2024-25 Academic Calendar Feedback Requested
Recent Instagram Posts
- LISD Superintendent Advocates for Public Schools
- Welcome Back, #1LISD!
- Congratulations, Class of 2023!
- Learning in Action: River Ridge Elementary
- Learning in Action: Faubion Elementary
- A Conversation Between LISD Board President & Superintendent About Repurposing Facilities
- Learning in Action: Bagdad Elementary