Notification of Teacher:
- e-post cards delivered by 12:00 p.m. to parent/guardian email in Home Access Center ***All new families will need to activate their HAC using their email on file and the temporary password of Westside1. If they have trouble, please email the campus registrar at [email protected].
Alpha by Last Name:
5:00 – 5:45 p.m., A-L
5:45 – 6:30 p.m., M-Z
Goals for Open House:
- Drop school supplies off. If you pre-ordered supplies, they will be delivered to classrooms for you. Contact PTA if your pre-ordered supplies are not there.
- Take a first day of school picture at your child’s desk. New Safety Guidelines will impact arrival and dismissal. More details to come in our back to school campus newsletter!
- Enjoy a brief meet and greet with your new teacher!
- Grab your classroom’s one page flyer and ensure you complete the Transportation QR code at home that evening. There will be additional things asked with due dates, but you will NOT have to sit down and do those things during Open House.
- Stop by our Cafeteria to visit: PTA Westside Spirit Store, Transportation (Bus riders will need to be registered this year), CNS to load student lunch accounts, and more!
- Visit the Reception Desk on the way out: Scan your license at the front office so you can easily check in to our school for volunteer opportunities, events, or lunch during the school year. All visitors will be formally required to sign in using their license – there are no exceptions.