All students who park on campus will need to buy a parking permit
Once you purchase your permit online, here are your next steps:
- Make an appointment–You will need to come up to campus before in-person learning begins for you. To make sure you are seen quickly please email Lulu Garcia firstname.lastname@example.org to with your name and ID number to set up a time to come up to campus to sign your parking agreement and pick up your tag. We encourage you to come up when you are not in class, such as during Advocate, Lunch or if you have an off period. You may arrange to come before school but it will be busy in the morning as students are all required to enter through the front of the building now.
- Sign agreement and pick up tag– Once you set up your appointment time, you will come to the school and enter the front of the building to our new vestibule area. Ms. O’Neal, our receptionist or Ms. Garcia will be waiting for you with the parking agreement and your tag. They will go over the agreement with you and you will need to fill out the top and initial your understanding of the agreement and sign the paper. Once that is done, you will get your permit and be on your way!
Things to know before you come to pick your permit up:
- Bring your valid Driver’s License, valid insurance information and your vehicle license plate number. You will need that information to fill out your agreement form.
- You will get a copy of your signed agreement
- The agreement is link is on the parking website so you can look at it before you arrive.
If you have questions, please call 512-570-2000 or email email@example.com
Thank you and have a great day!