Winkley Elementary’s vision is to “empower master learners”. That’s happening at all levels of the campus. In this Campus Connection, Student Council Spirit Leader Anissa Montes shows how empowered student learning is happening in small, collaborative groups. Students are focused on refining and pushing each other to deepen their learning. From math to reading, you’ll see students huddled up, bringing their learning to life. Plus, students are taking those accomplishments and celebrating them in their student profiles.
- Welcome Back, #1LISD!
- Congratulations, Class of 2023!
- Learning in Action: River Ridge Elementary
- Learning in Action: Faubion Elementary
- A Conversation Between LISD Board President & Superintendent About Repurposing Facilities
- Learning in Action: Bagdad Elementary
- Learning in Action: Westside Elementary