Nine steps. It takes nine different things to help a student transition from a traditional campus to Leander Extended Opportunity (LEO) Center. In the spirit of collaboration and connectivity, staff makes it happen. This alternative education program provides identical curriculum to a student’s home campus with a tremendous amount of support and instruction along the way. Check out how LEO sets up students for success in this Campus Connection!
- The Compass: Dec. 6, 2023
- 2023–24 Academic Calendar Approved; 2024–25 Drafted
- LISD Releases 3rd Scenario in Elementary Attendance Zoning
- District Develops and Presents New Elementary Attendance Zoning Recommendation
- Board Briefs: Nov. 30, 2023
- 2022-23 Academic Calendar is set
- 2024-25 Academic Calendar Feedback Requested
Recent Instagram Posts
- LISD Superintendent Advocates for Public Schools
- Welcome Back, #1LISD!
- Congratulations, Class of 2023!
- Learning in Action: River Ridge Elementary
- Learning in Action: Faubion Elementary
- A Conversation Between LISD Board President & Superintendent About Repurposing Facilities
- Learning in Action: Bagdad Elementary