Off the charts! Leander ISD Career and Technical Education (CTE) Student of the Week Hailey Bowerman’s spirit gives a good shock to the system!Read More
The smallest gestures are making the biggest difference thanks to Leander ISD Volunteer of the Week Zandra “Sandy” Castaneda.
Sandy serves as Reed Elementary’s PTA Hospitality Chair. She coordinates monthly surprises for teachers and staff, like treat carts and “Taco Tuesday”.
Our closed schools have meant more than just missing out on learning. It also makes us realize how much our campuses are the pulse of our school communities. That’s why we can appreciate LISD Volunteer of the Week Joanne Peacock even more!Read More
Our Leander ISD Volunteer of the Week Stephani Bercu is on a mission to make Running Brushy Middle School the best place to learn. Stephani leads RBMS PTA as its president. Practically the embodiment of service, she has resurrected the importance and relevance of the organization at her campus.Read More
- Super School Visit: Cedar Park High School
- Super School Visit: Rutledge Elementary
- When you’re a science teacher, birthdays become an experiment
- Super School Visit: Reagan Elementary
- Super School Visit: Cypress Elementary
- Virtually outstanding, Canyon Ridge MS Band & Choir Delivers Show-Stoppers
- Super School Visit: Cedar Park Middle School