Due to COVID-19 and UIL restrictions, we will have limited capacities in each of our athletic venues until further notice. You can review all the details regarding the 2020 spectator information on the LISD athletic webpage.
Here are some key reminders:
- Because we do have to follow capacity restrictions, out of courtesy for other patrons, we are asking spectators to leave after the contest. Doing so will open seats for parents of the next game.
- Spectators are expected to self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms before attending an athletic event. Anyone answering “YES” to any of the symptoms must not attend the athletic event.
- Spectators are required to wear a facial covering at all venues and at all times.
- Spectators are expected to maintain social distance from other family groups at all times.
- You will notice blue X’s on the bleacher seats in gyms and stadiums. Do NOT sit on the blue X’s. Sit on the spots where there is not an X. This will help with social distancing.