Leander ISD’s Student and Family Support is facilitating the Parenting the Love and Logic Way® course ONLINE during the fall of 2020. This six-week program is designed to help parents nurture responsible, respectful, fun to be around children who will learn how to make their own choices, own their problems, think critically and logically for themselves, while parents let empathy and consequences do the teaching. For additional information CLICK HERE.
- The Compass: Dec. 6, 2023
- 2023–24 Academic Calendar Approved; 2024–25 Drafted
- Board Briefs: Nov. 30, 2023
- LISD Releases 3rd Scenario in Elementary Attendance Zoning
- District Develops and Presents New Elementary Attendance Zoning Recommendation
- 2022-23 Academic Calendar is set
- 2024-25 Academic Calendar Feedback Requested
Recent Instagram Posts
- LISD Superintendent Advocates for Public Schools
- Welcome Back, #1LISD!
- Congratulations, Class of 2023!
- Learning in Action: River Ridge Elementary
- Learning in Action: Faubion Elementary
- A Conversation Between LISD Board President & Superintendent About Repurposing Facilities
- Learning in Action: Bagdad Elementary