Leander ISD’s Student and Family Support is facilitating the Parenting the Love and Logic Way® course ONLINE during the fall of 2020. This six-week program is designed to help parents nurture responsible, respectful, fun to be around children who will learn how to make their own choices, own their problems, think critically and logically for themselves, while parents let empathy and consequences do the teaching. For additional information CLICK HERE.
- Teachers clean out empty classrooms as LISD school year comes to a close
- Trustees Recognize Outstanding students, staff
- Episode 7: Let’s Learn With Bruce & Friends
- LISD provides meals to students even with campuses closed
- Student Voice: Superintendent Gearing visits with students at Whitestone ES, RBMS, LHS
- LISD students shine at 15th Battle of the Bluebonnets
- Leadership Cedar Park Celebrates Education Day with Leander ISD