Leander ISD opened our first day of school on Aug. 12, 2021. From the inside of a school bus, into...Read More
We released a new elementary school attendance zoning scenario (ES28B and ES28B) as we plan for the opening of Tarvin Elementary School in August 2021 and the potential opening of ES 29 in August 2022.
The new scenario keeps Cold Springs and Hazlewood neighborhoods at Akin after community members expressed concerns over being rezoned three times in five years. Scenario 28B calls for Akin to receive enrollment relief as early as 2023 with the opening of ES 30, planned for a site near the Ranch at Brushy Creek in Cedar Park.Read More
A group of engaged Grizzlies and future Glenn High School students came together to share ideas about student safety, campus culture, and teacher support during the district’s sixth Community Conversation on Student Experience.Read More
On Thursday, Feb. 20, the Leander Education Excellence Foundation Grant Patrol awarded 31 different grants totaling $22,804 at 21 Leander ISD campuses.Read More
We want to hear from our future Grizzlies! We will be hosting our first community meeting on Student Experience at 6 p.m. on March 2 for the Glenn High School feeder patternRead More
- Learning in Action: Cedar Park HS
- Election 2022: Make Your Voice Heard, Go Vote!
- Learning in Action: Danielson MS
- Election 2022: Proposition B – Voter-Approval Tax-Rate Election
- LISD Bus Route 756: Mr. Chuck
- Election 2022: Proposition A – Attendance Credit Election
- Learning in Action: Mason Elementary