During the spring of 2020, the LISD Elementary Curriculum team had the opportunity to collect feedback from teachers, families, and our community to improve the grades PreK- 3rd. Standards-Based Report Cards. The feedback provided during this process was utilized in the design of the 2020-2021 report cards for grades PreK-3rd. As we begin to plan for the 2021-2022 school year, we would appreciate your perspective and feedback to improve this communication tool. Your feedback is requested through this PreK-3rd Standards-Based Report Card Survey.
- Black History Month: Celebrating STEM Leaders
- Help Us Plan for Growth: Join the Facility Advisory Committee
- District Assesses Damage, Delivers Meals During Winter Storm Recovery
- LEEF Helps You Help Teachers
- #1LISD Winter Storm Recovery: Better Together
- Super School VIsit: Camacho Elementary
- Super School Visit: Reed Elementary