Transparency and communication are critical in our #1LISD community. With that in mind we wanted to inform you we will be moving the approval of the 2022-2023 Compensation Plan agenda item from May 5 to the May 19 board meeting. As our economic and financial landscape continues to shift, the actions taken by surrounding districts, and questions raised regarding the proposed plan, we have decided to take additional time to review and adequately prepare materials for a robust discussion and ultimate decision on May 19.
- Learning in Action: River Ridge Elementary
- Learning in Action: Faubion Elementary
- A Conversation Between LISD Board President & Superintendent About Repurposing Facilities
- Learning in Action: Bagdad Elementary
- Learning in Action: Westside Elementary
- Learning in Action: Cypress Elementary
- Learning in Action: Plain Elementary