Leander ISD 11th-grade students may take the ACT during the school day Feb. 20, 2019, from 7:45 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Registration is open now through Dec. 7, 2018. To register, follow the steps listed below. Prep resources are available through the Khan Academy.
- Go to www.regismart.net
- Log in if you have used Regismart or Total Registration in the past.
- Create an account if you haven’t used it in the past.
- Please disregard all of the un-required questions. You only need to answer those with a red asterisk.
- An email will be sent to you to verify your account.
- Once you are logged in, click on Registration Forms on the left. Click on Register/Edit.
- Choose School Day ACT . Click the green Register button.
- Read the instructions. Students requesting scholarships for the ACT should submit the required form to their campus testing coordinator before registering. The form can be picked up in the counseling office. Registration will be resumed by the student once the scholarship is approved.
- If the student does not require a scholarship, they can continue with the registration process.
Note: Students cannot cancel once they have committed and there are no refunds.
Payment is due by Dec. 7, 2018. Accommodation requests are due by Dec 7, 2018.