At its Sept. 9 meeting, the LISD Board of Trustees supported the district’s established COVID-19 health protocols which include a mask requirement while in the “red stage”, amended Board policy to explore an alternate grading system in fourth and fifth grades on some campuses, and reviewed staffing and enrollment numbers.Read More
Apr 1, 2021 | News & Announcements
Due to the recent winter ice storms and lost instruction days, the end of the 5th six-week grading...Read More
Recent Instagram Posts
- Welcome Back, #1LISD!
- Congratulations, Class of 2023!
- Learning in Action: River Ridge Elementary
- Learning in Action: Faubion Elementary
- A Conversation Between LISD Board President & Superintendent About Repurposing Facilities
- Learning in Action: Bagdad Elementary
- Learning in Action: Westside Elementary