How much worldly and global experiences can you squeeze into one conversation with three high school seniors in Cedar Park? The three fascinating guests on the Student Voice podcast – Evan, Vines, Tiras Park-Pie, and Carolynn Solario – spoke about their experiences living abroad, working with students from different cultures. In discussion with Superintendent Bruce Gearing, Ed.D., the soon-to-be-graduates talked about the pressures of high school, especially a school like Cedar Park High School with a distinguished history for excellence.
- #1LISD: Elementary’s Project Shows Compassion for Sister School
- Super School Visit: Vista Ridge High School
- Super School Visit: Cedar Park High School
- Super School Visit: Rutledge Elementary
- When you’re a science teacher, birthdays become an experiment
- Super School Visit: Reagan Elementary
- Super School Visit: Cypress Elementary