Results for the spring STAAR End of Course (EOC) tests have been released. You may access your child’s online STAAR results by visiting the Texas Assessment website at www.TexasAssessment.com. Log into the system using your child’s unique Portal Access Code and date of birth. The results will inform you if your child met the passing standard on both the reading and math STAAR.
What if I don’t know my child’s unique access code?
- If your child has taken a STAAR test previously, and you have a STAAR Confidential Student Report or STAAR report card, the access code is located at the bottom of that report.
- You may look up the unique access code online.
- To retrieve this code, go to the link stated above.
- Click on the “FIND MY ACCESS CODE” link found in the purple box on the Texas Assessment homepage. This will redirect you to the Texas Assessment Data Portal.
- Complete the student information requested.
Helpful information for understanding the STAAR Student Report Card can also be found toward the bottom of the webpage by clicking on the “Learn More” link found under the “I need help understanding the STAAR Report Card” section. This information is available in both English and Spanish.
If you have any questions or would like to receive a paper copy of the STAAR Student Report Card, please contact your child’s campus and they will be happy to assist you.
Further information if the student did not meet the passing standard:
If your child did not meet the passing standard on one or more of the STAAR EOC assessments, he/she will have the opportunity to take the assessment in June. Please see the June STAAR EOC schedule below:
June EOC exams will take place at Rouse High School on the following dates:
- Monday, June 24: English I
- Tuesday, June 25: Algebra I
- Wednesday, June 26: English II
- Thursday, June 27: Biology & U.S. History
Exam check-in will take place from 8:00-8:30 am. Testing will begin at approximately 9:00 a.m. Therefore, please arrive by 8:00 a.m. to allow for ample time to check in. Students are required to have a picture ID for test check-in. Students may bring snacks and will be able to leave or call parents to be picked up when they are finished testing. If a student is visiting another part of Texas during the summer exam window, they can take the exam in any Texas district. Please contact us to assist you in this process.
Review Sessions for the STAAR EOC:
In preparation for these assessments, the following EOC exam review sessions are being offered. These free sessions are also being held at Rouse High School from 1:30-4:30pm for the following dates:
- English I Review – daily June 17-21
- English II Review – daily June 17-21, Jun 24, 25
- US History Review – daily June 17-21, June 24-26
- Biology Review – daily June 17-21, June 24-26
- Algebra I Review – daily June 17-21, June 24
Students do not need to register for the review sessions and can attend as many days or as few days as they are able. We encourage students to attend as many review sessions as possible.
If you would like additional information, please contact your campus coordinator listed below:
- Cedar Park HS: David Hilsenteger, 512-570-1200
- Glenn HS: Shannon Kelly, 512-570-1400
- Leander HS: Summer Winn, 512-570-1000
- Rouse HS: Brittany Barlow, 512-570-2000
- Vandegrift HS: Carol Morris, 512-570-2300
- Vista Ridge HS: Paul Rials, 512-570-1800
- New Hope HS: Mona Parrish, 512-570-2200
Director of State Assessment and Academic Measures
State Assessment Coordinator