The Special Education Department of the Leander Independent School District is preparing to destroy personally identifiable information which was maintained to provide educational services for qualifying students. This information includes referral data, notice/consent documents, assessment reports with supporting data, ARD committee deliberations and IEP documents. Records are destroyed 7 years after cessation of services. Cessation of services results when a student graduates, is dismissed from Special Education Services, moves out of district or drops out of school. Records currently being destroyed are for Special Education students whose services ceased in the 2011-2012 school years. Parents/Guardians of these students or the adult student (aged 18 or over), may contact the Special Education Department at 512-570-0328 before November 01, 2019 should they wish to obtain the record being destroyed. These records may be needed in the future for Social Security benefits or other purposes.
- Super School Visit: Cedar Park High School
- Super School Visit: Rutledge Elementary
- When you’re a science teacher, birthdays become an experiment
- Super School Visit: Reagan Elementary
- Super School Visit: Cypress Elementary
- Virtually outstanding, Canyon Ridge MS Band & Choir Delivers Show-Stoppers
- Super School Visit: Cedar Park Middle School