In an effort to create educational awareness about the November ballot, Leander ISD is hosting a series of conversations. Superintendent Bruce Gearing, Ed.D., will lead a discussion about Propositions A & B over the next several weeks ahead of the November 8 election.
Due to sizable recent increases in property appraisals across our region, the district’s property values have reached a point that has triggered two elections: an Attendance Credit Election (ACE) and a Voter-Approval Tax Rate Election (VATRE).
We encourage the community at-large to learn more about these ballot issues during the following opportunities:
- Friday, Sept. 30: 8 a.m. at YMCA Camp Twin Lakes Dining Hall – Cedar Park
- Wednesday, Oct. 5: 12 p.m., virtual Zoom webinar | Zoom recording
- Wednesday, Oct. 19: 6:30 p.m., Facebook LIVE | Facebook recording
- Friday, Oct. 21: 12 p.m. at LISD LEO Conference Center
- Wednesday, Oct. 26: 6:30 p.m., virtual Zoom webinar | Zoom recording
Please use the button below to let us know you’re attending. While sign-up is not required, it helps us plan for how many participants to expect.
We have provided a number of Prop A & B resources as well as voting information.