Students start early with enrichment, play, and learning at Larkspur Elementary School. Starting at 7:20 a.m., students get an extra 40 minutes of zero-hour work, letting their interests guide their learning. Active play includes social learning with tools like the buddy box. In the art room, creators can design and build their next masterpiece. School leaders help out in special education classrooms for reverse inclusion. You won’t have to wait for lightning to strike. Check out Larkspur ES in our latest episode of Campus Connection!
- Campus Connection: Stiles Middle School
- Special Programs Vision
- Campus Connection: Mason Elementary
- Campus Connection: Larkspur Elementary
- Campus Connection: Leander High School
- Attendance Zoning Exercise Will Help Inform Decision Making, Not An Official Proposal
- Campus Connection: Wiley Middle School