Students start early with enrichment, play, and learning at Larkspur Elementary School. Starting at 7:20 a.m., students get an extra 40 minutes of zero-hour work, letting their interests guide their learning. Active play includes social learning with tools like the buddy box. In the art room, creators can design and build their next masterpiece. School leaders help out in special education classrooms for reverse inclusion. You won’t have to wait for lightning to strike. Check out Larkspur ES in our latest episode of Campus Connection!
- Learning in Action: Cedar Park HS
- Election 2022: Make Your Voice Heard, Go Vote!
- Learning in Action: Danielson MS
- Election 2022: Proposition B – Voter-Approval Tax-Rate Election
- LISD Bus Route 756: Mr. Chuck
- Election 2022: Proposition A – Attendance Credit Election
- Learning in Action: Mason Elementary