What’s happening in your homes? As we continue to move forward through emergency distance learning, we would love to hear form you. While the governor’s plans include reopening Texas, he also ordered school buildings remain closed for the remainder of the 2019–20 school year. Throughout all the challenges of day-to-day stress, connectivity, balancing family needs, we realize the importance of our teachers, parents, and students’ needs. With a growth mindset, we need to learn how to best meet them. Please complete the survey by May 1, and thank you for letting us know how we can improve and better support our community.
- The Compass: Dec. 6, 2023
- 2023–24 Academic Calendar Approved; 2024–25 Drafted
- Board Briefs: Nov. 30, 2023
- LISD Releases 3rd Scenario in Elementary Attendance Zoning
- District Develops and Presents New Elementary Attendance Zoning Recommendation
- 2022-23 Academic Calendar is set
- 2024-25 Academic Calendar Feedback Requested
Recent Instagram Posts
- LISD Superintendent Advocates for Public Schools
- Welcome Back, #1LISD!
- Congratulations, Class of 2023!
- Learning in Action: River Ridge Elementary
- Learning in Action: Faubion Elementary
- A Conversation Between LISD Board President & Superintendent About Repurposing Facilities
- Learning in Action: Bagdad Elementary