What’s happening in your homes? As we continue to move forward through emergency distance learning, we would love to hear form you. While the governor’s plans include reopening Texas, he also ordered school buildings remain closed for the remainder of the 2019–20 school year. Throughout all the challenges of day-to-day stress, connectivity, balancing family needs, we realize the importance of our teachers, parents, and students’ needs. With a growth mindset, we need to learn how to best meet them. Please complete the survey by May 1, and thank you for letting us know how we can improve and better support our community.
- Teachers clean out empty classrooms as LISD school year comes to a close
- Trustees Recognize Outstanding students, staff
- Episode 7: Let’s Learn With Bruce & Friends
- LISD provides meals to students even with campuses closed
- Student Voice: Superintendent Gearing visits with students at Whitestone ES, RBMS, LHS
- LISD students shine at 15th Battle of the Bluebonnets
- Leadership Cedar Park Celebrates Education Day with Leander ISD