What’s happening in your homes? As we continue to move forward through emergency distance learning, we would love to hear form you. While the governor’s plans include reopening Texas, he also ordered school buildings remain closed for the remainder of the 2019–20 school year. Throughout all the challenges of day-to-day stress, connectivity, balancing family needs, we realize the importance of our teachers, parents, and students’ needs. With a growth mindset, we need to learn how to best meet them. Please complete the survey by May 1, and thank you for letting us know how we can improve and better support our community.
- #1LISD: Elementary’s Project Shows Compassion for Sister School
- Super School Visit: Vista Ridge High School
- Super School Visit: Cedar Park High School
- Super School Visit: Rutledge Elementary
- When you’re a science teacher, birthdays become an experiment
- Super School Visit: Reagan Elementary
- Super School Visit: Cypress Elementary