Eighth graders interested in applying for Leander ISD’s Early College High School can learn more about the program on the district’s website. The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. The application for the 2022–2023 school year will be made available on Feb. 7, 2022.
- Learning in Action: River Ridge Elementary
- Learning in Action: Faubion Elementary
- A Conversation Between LISD Board President & Superintendent About Repurposing Facilities
- Learning in Action: Bagdad Elementary
- Learning in Action: Westside Elementary
- Learning in Action: Cypress Elementary
- Learning in Action: Plain Elementary