Eighth graders interested in applying for Leander ISD’s Early College High School can learn more about the program on the district’s website. The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. The application for the 2022–2023 school year will be made available on Feb. 7, 2022.
- 2023–24 Academic Calendar Approved; 2024–25 Drafted
- LISD Releases Third Scenario in Elementary Attendance Zoning
- Off-Campus Physical Education Guidelines Update
- Early College HS Opens Enrollment for 2024–25 School Year
- 2024-25 Academic Calendar Feedback Requested
- Gratitude Abounds: A Heartfelt Message of Thanks
- Community Feedback Guides the Release of a 2nd Scenario for Elementary Attendance Rezoning
Recent Instagram Posts
- LISD Superintendent Advocates for Public Schools
- Welcome Back, #1LISD!
- Congratulations, Class of 2023!
- Learning in Action: River Ridge Elementary
- Learning in Action: Faubion Elementary
- A Conversation Between LISD Board President & Superintendent About Repurposing Facilities
- Learning in Action: Bagdad Elementary