Most students need in-person learning. With the shutdowns, quarantines, and remote learning of the 2020-21 school year, Leander High School filled back up with students in the building for 2021-22. During our visit to Leander HS, we visited Individual Community-Academic Program (ICAP), the counselors’ office, the Air Force Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (JROTC) program, and an adaptive physical education classroom where LHS students teach and support a dance lesson. We love having most students back in person, allowing our talented teachers and caring education professionals an opportunity to connect with students and meet their individual needs.
- Campus Connection: Stiles Middle School
- Special Programs Vision
- Campus Connection: Mason Elementary
- Campus Connection: Larkspur Elementary
- Campus Connection: Leander High School
- Attendance Zoning Exercise Will Help Inform Decision Making, Not An Official Proposal
- Campus Connection: Wiley Middle School