Most students need in-person learning. With the shutdowns, quarantines, and remote learning of the 2020-21 school year, Leander High School filled back up with students in the building for 2021-22. During our visit to Leander HS, we visited Individual Community-Academic Program (ICAP), the counselors’ office, the Air Force Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (JROTC) program, and an adaptive physical education classroom where LHS students teach and support a dance lesson. We love having most students back in person, allowing our talented teachers and caring education professionals an opportunity to connect with students and meet their individual needs.
- Welcome Back, #1LISD!
- Congratulations, Class of 2023!
- Learning in Action: River Ridge Elementary
- Learning in Action: Faubion Elementary
- A Conversation Between LISD Board President & Superintendent About Repurposing Facilities
- Learning in Action: Bagdad Elementary
- Learning in Action: Westside Elementary