En Español We are reconsidering The Leander ISD Graduate Profile document. The purpose of the...Read More
Category: Student Experience
Our Student Experience outreach is to have our community, families, students, staff, and teachers answer the following question:
- What are the most important things our schools should do for each and every student?
We will be hosting community meetings in all six high school feeder patterns in February and March 2020 to ask attendees this question. Anyone who can't attend an in-person meeting can also submit feedback for two weeks online using ThoughtExchange.
Our goals are simple:
- We want to collect feedback about hte hopes and dreams of our community for our students through an accessible, inclusive and transparent process.
- We want to engage as many people as possible across a variety of roles.
All meetings are 6 - 7:30 p.m.
|2/3||Vista Ridge HS|
|2/18||Cedar Park HS|
Mar 11, 2020
Preparing for growth with infrastructure and the stress caused by grades and class rank rose to the top of the thoughts from the Vandegrift High School community conversation on student experience, which launched on Thoughtexchange after the Feb. 17 meeting with families, students and staff in VHS feeder schools.Read More
Mar 3, 2020
A group of engaged Grizzlies and future Glenn High School students came together to share ideas about student safety, campus culture, and teacher support during the district’s sixth Community Conversation on Student Experience.Read More
Feb 26, 2020
The voices of over 600 respondents in the Vista Ridge feeder schools outlined three priorities for enhancing Student Experience: support teachers, ensure security and improve social-emotional learning for students.Read More
Feb 24, 2020
Discussion about attendance zoning, more diverse course offerings and options for more...Read More
- Campus Connection: Stiles Middle School
- Special Programs Vision
- Campus Connection: Mason Elementary
- Campus Connection: Larkspur Elementary
- Campus Connection: Leander High School
- Attendance Zoning Exercise Will Help Inform Decision Making, Not An Official Proposal
- Campus Connection: Wiley Middle School