Preparing for growth with infrastructure and the stress caused by grades and class rank rose to the top of the thoughts from the Vandegrift High School community conversation on student experience, which launched on Thoughtexchange after the Feb. 17 meeting with families, students and staff in VHS feeder schools.Read More
Category: Student Experience
Our Student Experience outreach is to have our community, families, students, staff, and teachers answer the following question:
- What are the most important things our schools should do for each and every student?
We will be hosting community meetings in all six high school feeder patterns in February and March 2020 to ask attendees this question. Anyone who can't attend an in-person meeting can also submit feedback for two weeks online using ThoughtExchange.
Our goals are simple:
- We want to collect feedback about hte hopes and dreams of our community for our students through an accessible, inclusive and transparent process.
- We want to engage as many people as possible across a variety of roles.
Mar 3, 2020
A group of engaged Grizzlies and future Glenn High School students came together to share ideas about student safety, campus culture, and teacher support during the district’s sixth Community Conversation on Student Experience.Read More
Feb 26, 2020
The voices of over 600 respondents in the Vista Ridge feeder schools outlined three priorities for enhancing Student Experience: support teachers, ensure security and improve social-emotional learning for students.Read More
Feb 24, 2020
Discussion about attendance zoning, more diverse course offerings and options for more...Read More
Cedar Park HS and its feeder campuses encouraged to join Community Conversation, open through March 3
Feb 19, 2020
The value of flexible scheduling in secondary schools to create authentic, “real world” experiences was a priority for one Cedar Park High School parent at Tuesday night’s Community Conversation on Student Experience.Read More
- Teachers clean out empty classrooms as LISD school year comes to a close
- Trustees Recognize Outstanding students, staff
- Episode 7: Let’s Learn With Bruce & Friends
- LISD provides meals to students even with campuses closed
- Student Voice: Superintendent Gearing visits with students at Whitestone ES, RBMS, LHS
- LISD students shine at 15th Battle of the Bluebonnets
- Leadership Cedar Park Celebrates Education Day with Leander ISD