Students are experimenting in many ways at Rouse High School! Within the dual enrollment program OnRamps, students are testing innovative ways to take one course for high school and college credit. In filmmaking, they’re exploring stories with passion, taking AV production to the next level. Not to mention, through student-led investigations, we may have discovered Leander ISD’s very own Bill Nye the Science Guy! Enjoy Leander ISD Board member Anna Smith’s visit to Rouse HS during her Campus Connection!
- 2023–24 Academic Calendar Approved; 2024–25 Drafted
- LISD Releases Third Scenario in Elementary Attendance Zoning
- Off-Campus Physical Education Guidelines Update
- Early College HS Opens Enrollment for 2024–25 School Year
- 2024-25 Academic Calendar Feedback Requested
- Gratitude Abounds: A Heartfelt Message of Thanks
- Community Feedback Guides the Release of a 2nd Scenario for Elementary Attendance Rezoning
Recent Instagram Posts
- LISD Superintendent Advocates for Public Schools
- Welcome Back, #1LISD!
- Congratulations, Class of 2023!
- Learning in Action: River Ridge Elementary
- Learning in Action: Faubion Elementary
- A Conversation Between LISD Board President & Superintendent About Repurposing Facilities
- Learning in Action: Bagdad Elementary