Our Campus Connection takes us to Reagan Elementary where students are owning their learning! Kindergartners aren’t just doing projects on dinosaurs. They’re leading conversations with the goal of creating persuasive writing about their projects. In third-grade classrooms, students are learning how to solve problems, falling forward in breakout rooms using math with money. Finally, we see art students creating clay bobbleheads, owning their work by coming up with their own ideas, and executing a plan. Find out why at Reagan, it’s a great day to be a Ray!
- Learning in Action: River Ridge Elementary
- Learning in Action: Faubion Elementary
- A Conversation Between LISD Board President & Superintendent About Repurposing Facilities
- Learning in Action: Bagdad Elementary
- Learning in Action: Westside Elementary
- Learning in Action: Cypress Elementary
- Learning in Action: Plain Elementary