Our Campus Connection takes us to Reagan Elementary where students are owning their learning! Kindergartners aren’t just doing projects on dinosaurs. They’re leading conversations with the goal of creating persuasive writing about their projects. In third-grade classrooms, students are learning how to solve problems, falling forward in breakout rooms using math with money. Finally, we see art students creating clay bobbleheads, owning their work by coming up with their own ideas, and executing a plan. Find out why at Reagan, it’s a great day to be a Ray!
- The Compass: Dec. 6, 2023
- 2023–24 Academic Calendar Approved; 2024–25 Drafted
- Board Briefs: Nov. 30, 2023
- LISD Releases 3rd Scenario in Elementary Attendance Zoning
- District Develops and Presents New Elementary Attendance Zoning Recommendation
- 2022-23 Academic Calendar is set
- 2024-25 Academic Calendar Feedback Requested
Recent Instagram Posts
- LISD Superintendent Advocates for Public Schools
- Welcome Back, #1LISD!
- Congratulations, Class of 2023!
- Learning in Action: River Ridge Elementary
- Learning in Action: Faubion Elementary
- A Conversation Between LISD Board President & Superintendent About Repurposing Facilities
- Learning in Action: Bagdad Elementary