Creativity is taking over Naumann Elementary. The Early Childhood community got creative with its outdoor space, providing an authentic area to play. In other classrooms, sensory stations give students a space to be creative, build and learn collaboratively. In this Campus Connection, teachers are creating lifelong skills like working together and problem-solving.
- The Compass: Dec. 6, 2023
- 2023–24 Academic Calendar Approved; 2024–25 Drafted
- Board Briefs: Nov. 30, 2023
- LISD Releases 3rd Scenario in Elementary Attendance Zoning
- District Develops and Presents New Elementary Attendance Zoning Recommendation
- 2022-23 Academic Calendar is set
- 2024-25 Academic Calendar Feedback Requested
Recent Instagram Posts
- LISD Superintendent Advocates for Public Schools
- Welcome Back, #1LISD!
- Congratulations, Class of 2023!
- Learning in Action: River Ridge Elementary
- Learning in Action: Faubion Elementary
- A Conversation Between LISD Board President & Superintendent About Repurposing Facilities
- Learning in Action: Bagdad Elementary