Wiley Middle School students make learning relevant by solving real-world problems in the classroom. We started our tour at WMS by visiting our new entrepreneurial program MixedINC. The student campus technology team bring caring attitudes to their work, servicing and fixing laptops for teachers and students. Finally, we visited a social studies classroom where students participated in an activity where they formed a government as part of a unit on the United States Constitution. What can be more relevant than discussing a “perfect society”? Thanks to our Wiley Coyotes for staying engaged and taking on the world!
- Welcome Back, #1LISD!
- Congratulations, Class of 2023!
- Learning in Action: River Ridge Elementary
- Learning in Action: Faubion Elementary
- A Conversation Between LISD Board President & Superintendent About Repurposing Facilities
- Learning in Action: Bagdad Elementary
- Learning in Action: Westside Elementary