It is National School Lunch Week, and Leander ISD is celebrating the occasion with the launch of mobile ordering at all of the district’s six high schools. The district had the opportunity to collaborate with the Texas Department of Agriculture to bring this innovative ordering process to LISD students.
“The Child Nutrition staff at Leander ISD is always exploring innovative ways to serve the students,” Director of Child Nutrition Services Steve Smith said. “We believe by offering the National School Lunch Program through mobile ordering we can reach more students and offer a faster service model without waiting in lines. This will then provide students more time to eat and socialize during their lunch periods. The mobile ordering app also provides the students all of the nutritional content for their order.”
Students can select items from the Mobile-Exclusive Menu and order via the free Nutrislice App or go to leanderisd.nutrislice.com to order from a desktop.Mobile Ordering Instructions
- Download the free Nutrislice app or go to leanderisd.nutrislice.com to order online.
- Select “Mobile Ordering,” then select your campus.
- Select either “Menus Available for Ordering” or “All Menus,” depending on what you would like to view. Available dates are underlined in blue.
- Then, build your lunch!
- Check out by logging into an existing account OR sign up if you don’t have one already.
- Select pick-up period & grab it to-go during lunch!