The Backpack Program provides weekend meals and snacks for students that are in need. Food and nutrition are closely linked with the ability to learn, and we want to make sure students are ready to learn when they arrive at school every Monday. For this reason, the Backpack Program was created. There is no cost for the participant’s family for the food. If interested, don’t hesitate to contact our school counselor, Phyllis Chessher, for further information on the Backpack Program.
- Welcome Back, #1LISD!
- Congratulations, Class of 2023!
- Learning in Action: River Ridge Elementary
- Learning in Action: Faubion Elementary
- A Conversation Between LISD Board President & Superintendent About Repurposing Facilities
- Learning in Action: Bagdad Elementary
- Learning in Action: Westside Elementary