He loves all creatures great and small! Here’s to Leander ISD Summer Reader of the Week Tristan...Read More
Category: Summer Reader of the Week
Leander ISD Summer Reader of the Week Aubrey Henry will bend over backwards for her favorite books!
Aubrey will attend first grade at Rutledge Elementary. Right now, she’s reading Dr. Seuss books.
“The book I am learning to read now is One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish,” Aubrey said. “Soon, I will be able to read the whole book all by myself!”
Congratulations to Leander ISD’s Summer Reader of the Week Abbie Cain! Abbie attends Reagan Elementary, entering first grade in the fall. She loves to read in her hammock alongside her furry four-legged friend Cross.Read More
- Campus Connections: Akin Elementary
- American Education Week: Nov. 15-19, 2021
- Vandegrift Claims Silver Medal at UIL State Marching Band Contest, Vista Ridge Notches State Finalist Honors
- Campus Connection: Steiner Ranch Elementary School
- LISD Bands Dominate UIL 5A State Marching band competition
- Maintenance Appreciation Week: Nov. 1-5, 2021
- I Love Our #1LISD: Meet Carrie Breshnehen