Everything feels a little brighter at Reed Elementary. Student leaders took us on a tour of the Lighthouse campus where they’re dedicated to #LeadReed to even bigger and better things. In the art room, students are learning how colors and shapes can impact emotions with the Kandinsky method. Similar shapes and colors cover essays in the fourth-grade hallways where students provide feedback on opinion essays. Comments found in both English and Spanish. As a dual language campus, you can find students paired up in bilingual centers building bridges. Strengthening language skills through poetry, technology and play. It’s spectacular watching learning come to life at Reed!
- 2023–24 Academic Calendar Approved; 2024–25 Drafted
- LISD Releases Third Scenario in Elementary Attendance Zoning
- Off-Campus Physical Education Guidelines Update
- Early College HS Opens Enrollment for 2024–25 School Year
- 2024-25 Academic Calendar Feedback Requested
- Gratitude Abounds: A Heartfelt Message of Thanks
- Community Feedback Guides the Release of a 2nd Scenario for Elementary Attendance Rezoning
Recent Instagram Posts
- LISD Superintendent Advocates for Public Schools
- Welcome Back, #1LISD!
- Congratulations, Class of 2023!
- Learning in Action: River Ridge Elementary
- Learning in Action: Faubion Elementary
- A Conversation Between LISD Board President & Superintendent About Repurposing Facilities
- Learning in Action: Bagdad Elementary