After several weeks of receiving community feedback through online participation and community forums, district administrators have released a revised scenario for secondary rezoning.Read More
Feb 7, 2023 | News & Announcements
Let your voice be heard in the annual employee engagement survey set to open Monday, Feb. 13. Done in partnership with the UT Institute of Organizational Excellence, this survey helps us grow and informs meaningful decisions related to employee satisfaction, retention and productivity, all while remaining committed to the Leander ISD’s goals and mission.Read More
The first set of middle and high school scenarios have been drafted and are ready to be reviewed by the community. To identify if your student(s) are impacted by this rezoning process, you will need to locate your neighborhood code by using the Leander ISD Street Directory Listing and then reference the chart(s) inside the article.Read More
Nov 30, 2022 | The Compass Newsletter
We hope you enjoyed a restful break and time spent with family! This issue of The Compass includes
* stand-out performances from high school marching bands;
* cross country runners excelling at the state meet;
* information on how to become a mentor and make a difference in #1LISD;
* and much, much more.
Nov 14, 2022 | News & Announcements
As we implement our five-year Strategic Plan and Community-Based Accountability Systems, the district will be conducting periodic “Pulse Surveys” of parents, teachers, and students. These Pulse Surveys will typically be short – five to 10 questions in length. An opt-out form is available.Read More
As a part of the Long-Range Facilities plan, Leander ISD is expanding our Schools of Choice...Read More
- Welcome Back, #1LISD!
- Congratulations, Class of 2023!
- Learning in Action: River Ridge Elementary
- Learning in Action: Faubion Elementary
- A Conversation Between LISD Board President & Superintendent About Repurposing Facilities
- Learning in Action: Bagdad Elementary
- Learning in Action: Westside Elementary