“Welcome to Faubion Where the Panther Pride is High!” Faubion Elementary’s got goals! They’re setting ’em in reading and creating ’em in Makerspace.Read More
For the past few months, we have been listening to our parents and rectifying our mistakes concerning the selection of books in our high school English Language Arts (ELA) classrooms for the Student Book Club units.Read More
Leander ISD Summer Reader of the Week Aubrey Henry will bend over backwards for her favorite books!
Aubrey will attend first grade at Rutledge Elementary. Right now, she’s reading Dr. Seuss books.
“The book I am learning to read now is One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish,” Aubrey said. “Soon, I will be able to read the whole book all by myself!”
- Learning in Action: Cedar Park HS
- Election 2022: Make Your Voice Heard, Go Vote!
- Learning in Action: Danielson MS
- Election 2022: Proposition B – Voter-Approval Tax-Rate Election
- LISD Bus Route 756: Mr. Chuck
- Election 2022: Proposition A – Attendance Credit Election
- Learning in Action: Mason Elementary