Introducing the Leander ISD Staff Spotlight! Read about some of our exceptional staff nominated for exemplifying the Leander Way!Read More
Tag: global cultures and languages
Feb 15, 2019 | News & Announcements
The Spanish Volunteer Program at Leander ISD gives students the opportunity to engage in a second...Read More
Dec 16, 2016 | News & Announcements
Leander ISD is offering free GED Prep Classes in English and Spanish starting Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2017, to those who have completed registration and orientation. Registration and orientation will be held from 6-9 p.m. Wednesday...Read More
Oct 7, 2016 | School Spotlights
Three years ago, Reed Elementary School pioneered Leander ISD’s first Two-Way Dual Language program. The program provides students an opportunity to become bilingual, bi-cultural and bi-literate in both Spanish and English by the fifth grade.Read More
- Welcome Back, #1LISD!
- Congratulations, Class of 2023!
- Learning in Action: River Ridge Elementary
- Learning in Action: Faubion Elementary
- A Conversation Between LISD Board President & Superintendent About Repurposing Facilities
- Learning in Action: Bagdad Elementary
- Learning in Action: Westside Elementary