We are committed to collaborating with our community to find solutions to address growing student enrollment and efficient use of our existing buildings. No changes to attendance zoning or building usage have been made yet, as we want to make sure we understand the wishes of our families as part of a patient, deliberate process.Read More
May 25, 2021 | News & Announcements
The community committee charged with evaluating and recommending projects for the next school bond...Read More
Feb 26, 2021 | News & Announcements
Leander ISD is seeking more than 200 volunteers to join our Citizens’ Facility Advisory Committee...Read More
Nov 8, 2019 | Board Briefs
Demographers expect Leander ISD to exceed 50,000 students by 2026. Trustees talked about special education and the recent tours of LISD classrooms. And the district will continue to work on performance objectives for its annual district improvement plan.Read More
- Welcome Back, #1LISD!
- Congratulations, Class of 2023!
- Learning in Action: River Ridge Elementary
- Learning in Action: Faubion Elementary
- A Conversation Between LISD Board President & Superintendent About Repurposing Facilities
- Learning in Action: Bagdad Elementary
- Learning in Action: Westside Elementary