During its June 13 meeting, the Leander ISD Board of Trustees received an update on the district’s long range plan, approved a food management contract with Sodexo and discussed school safety and security.Read More
Tag: support staff
Sep 10, 2021 | Board Briefs
At its Sept. 9 meeting, the LISD Board of Trustees supported the district’s established COVID-19 health protocols which include a mask requirement while in the “red stage”, amended Board policy to explore an alternate grading system in fourth and fifth grades on some campuses, and reviewed staffing and enrollment numbers.Read More
Recent Instagram Posts
- On the Street: A Culture of Voting & the State of Public Education
- Annual Employee Engagement Survey Opens Feb. 12
- LISD Superintendent Advocates for Public Schools
- Learning in Action: New Hope High School
- Welcome Back, #1LISD!
- Congratulations, Class of 2023!
- Learning in Action: River Ridge Elementary