childhood learning, and approved paying staff during the emergency closure on February 4.Read More
Tag: strategic planning
Jan 31, 2022 | News & Announcements
After months of thoughtful visioning and collaboration with hundreds of stakeholders, district leadership unveiled LISD’s five-year Strategic Plan.Read More
Jan 26, 2022 | News & Announcements
We are committed to collaborating with our community to find solutions to address growing student enrollment and efficient use of our existing buildings. No changes to attendance zoning or building usage have been made yet, as we want to make sure we understand the wishes of our families as part of a patient, deliberate process.Read More
At its Nov. 18 meeting, the LISD Board of Trustees reviewed the district’s annual demographer report, approved a charter for the Elementary School 29 naming process, and discussed next steps following the November bond election.Read More
Recent Instagram Posts
- Welcome Back, #1LISD!
- Congratulations, Class of 2023!
- Learning in Action: River Ridge Elementary
- Learning in Action: Faubion Elementary
- A Conversation Between LISD Board President & Superintendent About Repurposing Facilities
- Learning in Action: Bagdad Elementary
- Learning in Action: Westside Elementary