Students in Leander ISD have the opportunity to gain experience in classrooms, offices and on construction sites. Leander ISD’s Career and Technical Education (CTE) program offers four programs of study within the Architecture and Construction Cluster: Architecture, Interior Design, Electrical and Construction.Read More
- 2023–24 Academic Calendar Approved; 2024–25 Drafted
- The Compass: Dec. 6, 2023
- Board Briefs: Nov. 30, 2023
- LISD Releases 3rd Scenario in Elementary Attendance Zoning
- District Develops and Presents New Elementary Attendance Zoning Recommendation
- 2022-23 Academic Calendar is set
- 2024-25 Academic Calendar Feedback Requested
Recent Instagram Posts
- LISD Superintendent Advocates for Public Schools
- Welcome Back, #1LISD!
- Congratulations, Class of 2023!
- Learning in Action: River Ridge Elementary
- Learning in Action: Faubion Elementary
- A Conversation Between LISD Board President & Superintendent About Repurposing Facilities
- Learning in Action: Bagdad Elementary