Starting September 28th – Leander ISD has licensed a NEW Frontline Health Portal to provide you with a convenient way to complete your child’s COVID-19 self-screen prior to arriving at school every day. You may download the Frontline Health Portal App (Not Frontline Education App), or use the attached QR Code to register and login to your portal.
Please review the directions below for setting up your portal:
- Register and create a Frontline account. You may do this through the Frontline Health Portal App or through the QR Code below.
- Once you log in, click on “Home” on the top menu bar. This selection will prompt you to register your first child to your account. You will need to provide the following information:
- Student Last Name
- Student Date of Birth
- Student School ID (as designated by the District)
- To register additional in-person children, who are enrolled at any LISD campus, remain on the “Home” tab, click on “Add Person,” and continue this step until all your children are registered.
- Your new Frontline Health Portal is now active and ready for use!
If you need your child’s student ID, you will find it in our Home Access System.
Important Note: All children in a family can be added to the same account, as well as families that have multiple homes, both parents can create an account for their child with their own email.
***DO NOT REGISTER ANY CHILD WHO IS STILL VIRTUAL. THIS IS ONLY FOR IN-PERSON STUDENTS***
Please note that you must submit a daily health screener for your child prior to arriving at school. As always, please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, as we are here to serve our Reagan families.