Gateway class provides students a starting point into technology and engineering courses in high school, launching careers and feeding passion along the way. Four Points Middle School Jon Kinney helps his students dive right into a future workforce that continues to be defined. What will jobs look like for students who don’t graduate for another six or seven years? Our #1LISD students get a chance to build real-life and real-world experiences right now thanks to our stellar Career and Technical Education (CTE) experiences, starting in middle school thanks to teachers like Jon Kinney. This is why we love our #1LISD.
- The Compass: Dec. 6, 2023
- 2023–24 Academic Calendar Approved; 2024–25 Drafted
- Board Briefs: Nov. 30, 2023
- LISD Releases 3rd Scenario in Elementary Attendance Zoning
- District Develops and Presents New Elementary Attendance Zoning Recommendation
- 2022-23 Academic Calendar is set
- 2024-25 Academic Calendar Feedback Requested
Recent Instagram Posts
- LISD Superintendent Advocates for Public Schools
- Welcome Back, #1LISD!
- Congratulations, Class of 2023!
- Learning in Action: River Ridge Elementary
- Learning in Action: Faubion Elementary
- A Conversation Between LISD Board President & Superintendent About Repurposing Facilities
- Learning in Action: Bagdad Elementary