Leaders from all six traditional high school junior and senior classes have been meeting all year to review and recommend changes to how the district engages students. The group, known as the Superintendent’s Student Advisory Council, met in person for the first time earlier this spring as they prepare their report to the Board of Trustees.
- Choral Showcase: Rouse High School
- Choral Showcase: Leander High School
- #1LISD’s Graduate Profile Revised
- Staying Open to Provide Essential Student Services, Best Learning Experience
- Sights and Sounds of the First Day of School
- Be kind, take precautions as we start 2021-22 school year
- Convocation 2021: Connect to Cultivate