Leander ISD will be auctioning off surplus equipment items beginning Sept. 26, 2016. Items include incline bench presses; AV carts; Library tables, chairs and desks; broken and used musical instruments, including pianos; computer carts; industrial kitchen equipment; wooden drafting tables; and industrial custodial items.
Online Auction through: Lemons Auctioneer and Online Pros — Look for the Leander ISD auction
- Online Auction Activation: Sept. 26, 2016
- Online Auction Preview: Oct. 3, 2016
- Online Auction Completion: Oct. 5, 2016
- Online Auction Removal: Oct. 6, 7, 10
Pickup/removal locations & hours:
- Site 1: 1900 Cougar Country Dr., Cedar Park, TX 78613
- Hours of operation: 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Contact Information for Site 1:
- David Ishman 512-570-0602
- Rick Jones 512-570-0628
- Site 2: 12024 Woodbay Parke Dr., Austin, TX — Follow the LISD Auction/viewing signs
- Hours of operation: 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Contact Information for Site 2:
- Joey Garner 512-570-0627, Cell 512-970-1679
- All items are sold as is.
- All items must be removed by Oct. 10 at closing
- The buyer is responsible for loading purchased items.
- Pickup by appointment only; first come, first served.