Interested in learning how you can earn a teaching certification? Members of the Leander ISD community are invited to take part in informational sessions.
- 5:30–6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 8, at Stiles MS
- 5:30–6:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 9, at Grandview Hills ES
These information sessions are part of the district’s Grow Our Own program to train those interested in becoming teachers. Attendees will hear from representatives of alternative certification programs, universities and LISD representatives.
Who Should Attend
- Those who already have a bachelor’s degree and are looking to add a teaching certification
- Those who are seeking a bachelor’s degree with a teaching certification
Why Become a Texas Teacher
- Stable salary and benefits
- Make a difference
- Family-friendly work schedule
For more information, email [email protected].