Running Brushy Middle School is running on student empowerment! In its AP Spanish classrooms, students are growing stronger in Spanish through developing research skills. Student success facilitators (SSF) are using innovative strategies to help students gain ground due to the challenges of COVID19. Plus, Individual Community Academic Program (ICAP) is helping students build knowledge and skills to help prepare them for the world. Being at #TheBrush is to brush with the best!
- Learning in Action: River Ridge Elementary
- Learning in Action: Faubion Elementary
- A Conversation Between LISD Board President & Superintendent About Repurposing Facilities
- Learning in Action: Bagdad Elementary
- Learning in Action: Westside Elementary
- Learning in Action: Cypress Elementary
- Learning in Action: Plain Elementary