Cedar Park Middle School students are leading the way and having tons of fun at the same time! During this #CampusConnection, the principal’s Student Advisory Committee share their voice and ideas about how to make CPMS a better place. Proof positive in a newly created courtyard. In this space, students took the initiative to create a garden club. During a STEM lesson, sixth-graders flex their thinking about building bridges. Building connections around building newscasts, too. Students have a better understanding of teamwork and mentorship as they prepare to tell the news of the day. This is a Campus Connection you’ll want to watch ’til the very end!
- Learning in Action: River Ridge Elementary
- Learning in Action: Faubion Elementary
- A Conversation Between LISD Board President & Superintendent About Repurposing Facilities
- Learning in Action: Bagdad Elementary
- Learning in Action: Westside Elementary
- Learning in Action: Cypress Elementary
- Learning in Action: Plain Elementary